Monday, September 5, 2011

Backgrounds!

I finished with most of the Animation. I will get back to it after I'll finalize my backgrounds.
I still have 20-30% animation to complete (mostly secondery actions and inbetweens here and there for the sake of fluid animation, but the shots are done as far as i concern.
The only thing is that once i'll finish with the rest of it, i'll do a revision and make sure the design sticks all the way through, check details and lines.

I started to work on my backgrounds in the middle of last week. Got 6 done + prop design that i already finished from concept art stage.

Over the weekend i've completed 2 rough layouts - the interior house design and the Zoom on the shelf from the dog's view.

It takes a little bit' of time cause' i trace the lines with a light box after each time i finish a background to have a clean look.

My goal is to try and finish a few backgrounds every week.
Will probably upload some soon.

That's it for now...

3 comments:

  1. I really want to see what you have created.
    You better show me some backgrounds tomorrow...
    or else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahah :) I will soon my man, just need to scan some of it, but i'll show u some layout tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete